CitybugBlog my107

More then 800 articles about the

This guy is adding a IHI Rhb32 turbo from the Daihatsu Gtti with 6psi to his Aygo. Power expecting something in the region of 95 to 100 bhp with 6psi.

After the turbo was fitted he had the change a few other things to make the engine run better.
- More fuel as it only revved up to 4,000rpm.
- Fitting an air/fuel ratio meter (know exactly what is happening in the engine)
- Fitting an 2nd ECU. (To make the injectors stay open a bit longer)
- Added a little pro-boost (octane booster) to the fuel as when revving it up to 4,000rpm it was very slightly pinking because of the lack of fuel.
- Fitting 4th injector which will work by means of a micro switch at full throttle (until a new ECU arrives)

The turbo kit

Turbo fitted

Connected to the intake with the dumpvalve fitted

Turbo from top

The dumpvalve

After fitting the 4th injector the car is running good,air / fuel ratio meter showing good mixture and car is faster. (good spread power all the way up to 6,000rpm)

Dyno results soon.

10 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    whot is the name of 2nd ECU?? (smt-6, bluebox, unichip ?? in my car is don't work)

    sorry but j don't speak englisch ;)

    j have turbo kkk k03 but j have IC from marea JTD, BOV Bosch and 4th injector + boost sensor. and when j have 0,4bar boost my power is 115ps(ch,km)
    Guido said...
    Check the Toyotaownersclub forum, I can't answer your question I am not that technical:

    http://toyotaownersclub.com

    Can you send me some pictures?
    I love to post them on my website.
    guidom@zonnet.nl
    Unknown said...
    ok
    Anonymous said...
    Oh my god... Nice idea to charge this little car. Makes me think of my old GTti charade with 101 Hp standard. The aygo has the same nice sound, and also the weight isn´t that bad. One thing I don´t get at all! Are you running the air straight from the turbo without any type of cooling??!!?!?
    I know the space is limited, but your pistins will soon be history. I know there almost isn´t any space for an intercooler, but tjeck out water/ethanol mix injection - more efficient than intercoolers and leaves the intake pipe nice and short!.
    Good luck to you.

    Brian.
    Anonymous said...
    hey..... proset x aygo andek :) kemm hi faqa..
    jien wkoll ghandi aygo... u taf kemm infittex fuq l internet fuq l karozza u ninserta tijak hafna drabi ... nice keep it up:) !!
    Guido said...
    no idea what you are saying.
    MARCO said...
    it´s possibile to fit c1 hdi turbo on c1 1.0i? I can have one for a good price but i have many doubts about this aplication. can anyone help me?
    Guido said...
    I don't think those are compatible.
    FenixSEO said...
    Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about that dialydriventurbo I think this is the right place for you!
    FenixSEO said...
    Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about that porsche 996 turbo shirt I think this is the right place for you!

Post a Comment




 

All trademarks, slogans, text, images or logo representation used or referred to on this weblog are the property of their respective owners © copyright 2006-2009